Translate

Thursday 28 June 2012

todayyy

So, today I got up and so totally should have been packing for my holiday on Sunday, but as normal i ended up watching How I Met Your Mother and One Tree Hill instead. After this it was time for work! FUN! nooo i don't mind it actually! I need some way to fund my dedication to shopping! I enjoyed watching people coming in really wet and watching the horrific rain-because if it was sunny I would be extremely jealous but working in the rain always seems that bit better!

I can't wait for the end of the euro's football talk and watching is getting extremely boring! but Thursday night is comedy night! I have a total love for 2 broke girls and Don't trust the bitch in apartment 23!

My day was sooo uninteresting- well it will be for anyone reading this because nothing of any excitement happened at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment